- Assist the Executive Director of the group
- Plan, Organize and manage events
- Responsible for systematic and proper filing of official documents
- Responsible for updating meetings/appointments in Gmail calendar
- Sending the regret letters/ congratulation/greetings & invitation cards on any other heading to required person/ office
- Filing/ updating/maintaining the received greeting cards for records and also updating invitation cards list
- Coordinate for all the programs and meetings of YPO/WPO
- Responsible for overall travel arrangements of Executive Director
- Ensuring the proper hospitality arrangements for the Executive Director’s guests and clients
- Ascertaining the news with regards to Executive Director and our office and filling them properly
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skill in English and Nepali.
- Should have good administrative and organizing skills.
Minimum 4 years experience in similar capacity
Preferred Educational Qualification:
Salary Range – 15k to 25k
Click here to apply this job